Welcome to Berryhill Manor
We provide a home-like atmosphere with luxurious amenities and services to ensure your comfort.
If you’re considering moving to an assisted living community, you know that the place you choose significantly impacts how you feel. Hi, we’re Berryhill Manor, and we’re thrilled to be on your list of considered communities.
As a family-owned and operated community, we know precisely how vital comfort and peace are in your retirement journey.
We created Berryhill Manor to invite people like you into our family and provide a comfortable, luxurious, and relaxing environment for you and your loved ones to enjoy retirement and access the compassionate, caring support you need.
Please read on to learn more about our facility, community, mission, and staff, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
What Is Assisted Living?
Assisted living is a type of residential housing option for any individual over 18 who requires some level of assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) but still wants to maintain their independence and autonomy.
While every assisted living facility is different, most provide a combination of housing, amenities, personal care services, and support designed to meet the needs of their residents.
Here at Berryhill Manor, we know that the term “assisted” means something different for everyone, so we provide a wide variety of services and a high degree of customization within them.
Our staff offers the following services, and our residents are free to access or decline them, depending on what they need and what would make their everyday lives easiest and most comfortable:
- Housing. All of our residents have access to housing in our beautiful, luxurious Suites, and private or semi-private rooms, where they can enjoy all the benefits of independent living while having access to additional assistance if and when it is needed.
- Personal care services. Our staff provides support with various personal care services, including bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing. We prioritize your autonomy and independence and will support you based on a care plan designed with input from your physician, family, and therapists.
- Medication management. Our trained medical staff can assist residents with medication management. From ensuring they take their correct medications at the proper times, helping the family ensure the needed medications are on-hand, refills are completed on time, discarding of any expired medications, and ensuring all medications are properly stored..
- Dining and meal services. Enjoy three delicious, nutritious, home-cooked meals daily in our family style dining area. We encourage all residents to attend each meal. Our menus are created by a certified dietician, and we also encourage meal requests. Every meal is homemade and served with a delicious dessert. We’re happy to accommodate special dietary needs and restrictions.
- Laundry and housekeeping. What would you do with all your free time if you didn’t have to clean the house or wash laundry? We’ll help you find out. Our staff provides housekeeping, including house cleaning and linen changes. Laundry services are available at an added cost.
- Transportation. Enjoy local transportation to scheduled medical appointments, social outings, shopping trips, and more. We provide transportation to appointments within a 10 mile radius.
- Social and recreational activities. In addition to offering an on-site therapy room, we provide more than 12 hours of activities a week, including bingo, music classes, Bible study, movie nights, group fitness classes, crafts, games, shopping trips, and more.
- Medical Visits. We provide the option/opportunity to enroll with on-site medical groups. Doctors who will come to the patient at the facility enabling the client to enjoy the convenience of receiving care in the comfort of their own home.
Do You or a Loved One Need Assisted Living Services?
Choosing to transition into an assisted living facility can be difficult. In many cases, however, it’s the best idea for all parties involved.
As we age, our medical needs naturally increase, and many of us need additional support - struggling to maintain the family home or worrying about burdening our friends, family members, and loved ones.
Assisted living provides an answer to all of those worries.
With the support of an assisted living community, you can enjoy all the benefits of independent living in a comfortable and home-like environment, with the peace of mind that comes with knowing support is available, should you need it now or in the future.
The benefits of assisted living go way beyond logistics, though.
As we age, many of us find ourselves feeling isolated and lonely. And when those feelings kick in, they can have disastrous health effects. Here are a few statistics to consider:
● According to a report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM), one-quarter of adults aged 65 and older feel lonely and report being socially isolated.
● Social isolation is associated with a 50% increase in the risk of dementia.
● Loneliness is associated with higher rates of mood disorders like depression and anxiety.
When you join an assisted living community like Berryhill Manor, you’ll learn what it means to enjoy your retirement in comfort, luxury, and peace.
When you shed the time-consuming duties of running a home and remove laundry, housekeeping, and lawn maintenance duties, you’ll discover more free time to meet new people, pursue your passions, and make special memories with your family.
Should your care needs change over time, our caring, compassionate, and highly-trained staff will assist you and your loved ones, ensuring your comfort and autonomy at every step.
● Security: Peace of mind knowing our facility is equipped with coded entry doors to help ensure the safety of Residents, Staff, and Guests.
● 24/7 Staff on site at all times.
● Brand new fencing is in place to create a buffer from the busy road.
● Our 16 Camera Surveillance System outside.
● Monthly Resident Council meetings: They vote on menu chantes, activity requests, maintenance issues, and bring any concerns to managements attention.
Why Choose Berryhill Manor?
We know that selecting a retirement community is a big decision, and we’re honored to be considered by you and your family.
Here are a few of the things that help us stand out from other local retirement communities:
We Charge a Flat Rate for our Services
Budgeting for assisted living shouldn’t be complex. Nor should you feel exploited or confused in the process.
That’s why we believe in charging a flat rate for our Personal Care services, compared to other local assisted living facilities that charge fees on a sliding scale, increasing them as your personal care needs increase. Such as bathing, assistance going to the restroom, assistance getting to the dining area, and basic care needs increasing.
Our flat rate pricing means that you can budget once for your assisted living needs and not worry about finding more money to pay for services each month should your care needs increase. Our goal is to see every resident improve their independence.
We Prioritize Your Independence
You’ve lived a long life of caring for others and building your family, and we know that moving into an assisted living community can feel like you’re being forced to give up your independence and autonomy.
Our primary mission, though, is to help you preserve that independence and to support you while you do it.
We encourage your independence with perks like on site PT/OT and Speech Therapy, daily activities designed to help you keep your mind and body active, and comfortable, luxurious private or semi-private accommodations.
We are a Faith-Based Organization
We are a faith-based facility that centers God in everything we do. We host services with multiple local churches from varying denominations to help you feel at home in your faith and our facility.
We also host monthly parties and celebrations for all major (and some smaller) holidays. We encourage fellowship and a fun family atmosphere.
We encourage our Residents to stay active in our local community. We host multiple local volunteers, groups, and organizations to ensure our Residents remain connected to their community and peers.
Our goal is to provide a close, family atmosphere and a caring, well-trained staff which understands that our residents ALWAYS come first.
VIEW OUR DINING ROOM
VIEW OUR LIBRARY